Popular Toy Exploded In Alexandre’s Hand – Now He’s Warning Others

Alexander Dögl recently acquired the so-called fidget spinner – a toy that has become very popular recently.

But he thought it spinned too slowly, and decided alongside some colleagues, to give it a little extra spin.

They shouldn’t have done that.

“I looked down and there was blood everywhere,” Alexander told Expressen.

The toy is supposed to be designed to help children with concentration difficulties, but has also become a popular toy for a wide variety of people.

25-year-old Alexander decided to jump on the trend.

At first he found it boring.

But later, competing alongside two colleagues, he decided to see just how fast he could make the popular toy spin.

They used a compressed air gun to try to get it to go faster – a move he has since regretted. Needless to say, it’s not how the toy is supposed to work.

“I held it in my hand and sprayed air on it. It started to go faster until fumes started to come out of it. Then it exploded,” he told local media.

Blood came gushing out and his colleagues had to drive him to the emergency room, where he required six stitches.

“I was sent for X-rays, and they saw that I had a fracture in my thumb and the tendon had also been damaged.”

Please share Alexander’s story to warn others about this!

Taken from Newsner.

ALL CONTENT ON THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING MEDICAL OPINION AND ANY OTHER HEALTH-RELATED INFORMATION, IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED TO BE A SPECIFIC DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT PLAN FOR ANY INDIVIDUAL SITUATION. USE OF THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN DOES NOT CREATE A DOCTOR-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP. ALWAYS SEEK THE DIRECT ADVICE OF YOUR OWN DOCTOR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR ISSUES YOU MAY HAVE REGARDING YOUR OWN HEALTH OR THE HEALTH OF OTHERS.